|First Appearance|| Aqua Teen Hunger Force |
Carl Brutananadilewski is the tetartagonist of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He's the balding, mustached, quick tempered, over weight, neighbor of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He has a strong passion for classic rock (espacially "More Than an Feeling" by Boston), pornography, and sports all of which help him in his favorite activity masterbation. He is visted by misfourtane in almost every episode he's in, including being killed. His car and house are often destroyed. He generally hates the Aqua Teens, and considers them freaks. He espacially hates the Aqua Teens being in his pool, but they are in there a lot anyways. He usually wears a white shirt with no sleeves, blue sweatpants, a yellow chain, and green flip flops. His only known family members are his father (seen in the episode Cybernetic Ghost Of Christmas Past From The Future), his mother that he often agures over with on the phone, and his cousin Terry that works for the local mafia. When Carl was asked about what his job is he says that he works out of the home. In season 6 Carl tells Frylock that he studied "elevator repair".
Carl likes Frylock the best. Their relationship is further explored in one episode Party All The Time when Carl at first feels sorry about Frylock having cancer, but then was basically asking Frylock when he was going to die. Out of the three Aqua Teens, Carl likes Master Shake the least. In the episode Super Bowl Carl lies about caring for Meatwad so he could go to the Super Bowl.
Carl also appears in the ATHF film. In the film he develops big muscles from his exercise machine that is stolen by Dr. Weird to fight Frylock. He survives, but most of his body is gone. Carl's car gets destroyed by giant killer ants in The Brak Show episode We Ski In Peace.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Episode 101: Rabbot
- Episode 102: Escape From Leprechaupolis
- Episode 103: Bus of the Undead
- Episode 104: Mayhem of the Mooninites
- Episode 105: Balloonenstein
- Episode 106: Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto
- Episode 107: Ol' Drippy
- Episode 108: Revenge of the Mooninites
- Episode 109: MC Pee Pants
- Episode 110: Circus
- Episode 111: Dumber Days
- Episode 112: Love Mummy
- Episode 114: Interfection
- Episode 115: Bad Replicant
- Episode 116: PDA
- Episode 117: Mail Order Bride
- Episode 118: Cybernetic Ghost Of Christmas Past From The Future
- Episode 201: Super Computer
- Episode 202: Super Birthday Snake
- Episode 203: Super Bowl
- Episode 205: Super Model
- Episode 206: Super Spore
- Episode 207: Super Sirloin
- Episode 208: Super Squatter
- Episode 209: Super Trivia
- Episode 211: The Meat Zone
- Episode 213: Total Re-Carl
- Episode 214: Revenge of the Trees
- Episode 215: Frat Aliens
- Adult Swim's New Year's Eve Bash
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
- Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week
- Deadpool 2 commercial
- As revealed by his license in "Remooned" his birthday is February 19, 1961, which at the time of that episode's airing would make him 43 years old.
- Carl has a Twitter account, @TheRealCarl2 on Twitter.