In 2010, the Adult Swim shop offered a Meatwad hot air balloon, it was offered after the Metalocalypse fountain (which at the time no one reportedly purchased), and came with a price tag of $70,000. No photo of the finished balloon exists, as it was intended to be built upon order.
Let’s assume that you are an Aqua Teen Hunger Force fanatic (granted) who has amassed a ridiculous fortune (because why not) and want to dump a huge chunk of change financing a series of fantastic voyages (obviously). How, exactly, does one begin such an undertaking? What’s the crucial first step? Allow us to make a suggestion: use a meager portion of your vast, disposable wealth to purchase a big, honkin’ Meatwad Hot Air Balloon of your very own.
- Includes one fully customized hot-air balloon with Meatwad envelope and basket
- Measures approximately 90,000 cubic feet in size
- Purchase also includes a piloted, one-hour ride anywhere in the continental U.S. *
- Consumer keeps balloon after the initial ride* *
- Purchase is non-refundable, includes shipping (approx. 10 weeks shipping time)