Yawn of the Dead is the premiere episode of Mary Shelley's Frankenhole.
|Yawn of the Dead|
There is no screen cap for this episode. Help by adding one.
|Main Series||Mary Shelley's Frankenhole|
|Original Airdate||June 27, 2010|
|Executive producer(s)||Scott Adsit|
|Voices of||Scott Adsit|
Jeff Bryan Davis
|Opening theme||Peter Blood|
|Next Episode||(John) Thomas Jefferson|
The episode revolves around Dr. Victor Frankenstein reanimating the corpse of Michael Jackson some thirty years after his death, in order to reunite him with his son, Blanket, who is now a rowdy young adult. Minutes after reanimating him, Michael dies of "violent, sudden boredom" after talking to his son. In order to seem more interesting to his father, Blanket helps to fuse Micahel's bones with those of Joseph Merrick, The Elephant Man, hoping to gain his apporval. However, the plan backfires, and Michael disowns Blanket. Conversely, Victor is having father issues, and is 'adopted' by Michael. Through a number of mishaps, the Jackson/Merrick hybrid and Blanket become fused into one monsterous creature, before being bitten by a werewolf rug, and turing into one themselves.
- Jeff Bryan Davis as Dr. Victor Frankenstein
- Scott Adsit as Professor Polidori, Dracula
- Britta Phillips - Michael Jackson
- Mark Rivers - Blanket Jackson
- Tigger Stamatopoulos - Ygor
Chris Shearer and Dino Stamatopoulos provided additional voices.
- Seeing as Victor and Polidori reanimate Michael Jackson around thirty years after his death, the episode appears to take place in the year 2039 or later.
- Many fantasy characters can be seen in the episode, namely Dracula and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.
- It is established that Dr. Frankenstein has a deceased father and a possibly deceased son.